Tagged by our own darling A.T. Quinn for the WIP Blog Hop. Curses I say!! ❤
Here are the rules:
Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you. Post the rules for this hop.
Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog.
Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
2. What genre does the book fall under?
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Terra and Zarin are partners, in business and sometimes crime, but when someone endangers both their peoples, they’re lead on a hunt that will take them across realms and endanger their lives and their friendship.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Hopefully an agency, I see nothing wrong with self-publishing but my hope would be that it gets picked up by someone who sees promise in it for a bookstore shelf someday.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
About a year, grabbing as many minutes a day as possible between feeding the angry horde and making sure the house doesn’t fall down.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Umm, not sure really, it’s a quest type story but not epic fantasy or high fantasy, so I’m sure it might fit in with other “find the artifacts, get the bad guy” type books.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
The characters I think, the idea started only with a scene that popped in my head, and it went from there, the more I thought about them, the more I wanted to write their story.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
Sandwiches! … No, that’s probably not the right answer… Two strong characters sometimes at odds with each other, at other times compromising, at other times wanting to bash each other upside the head, and sometimes doing just that.
Tag, you’re it!
These are my ‘tags’ (will be updated with blog links):
@JMSloderbeck (just in case he didn’t see it the first time!)